Sketch 360 is a drawing app that helps you create 360 sketches and videos from a single point looking out in all directions. These sketches and videos can then be viewed in VR head-mounted-display, a web browser in a 360 viewer on your own web pages or on sites like Kuula.co, Facebook and YouTube. Sketch the real world - or the virtual: it's useful for VR designers, architects, urban sketchers, or artists: anyone who wants to sketch out an immersive experience. You draw with pens, pencils, and highlighters on a digital canvas using Windows Ink and can see what the end result will look like in 360 while you are drawing it. An equirectangular perspective grid helps you while you draw with a stylus, mouse, or your finger. Embed Images and Videos into sketches that are embedded into the final images and videos. You can adjust their size, position opacity and whether they will be in the final output. If you share your 360 sketches and videos, please tag them with #Sketch360! - NEW tabbed user interface. - NEW 360 sketching view to draw directly on the 360 view. - NEW stencils to help you draw lines on the equirectangular axes. Sketch 360 is a Microsoft Garage Project. The Microsoft Garage is an outlet for experimental projects for you to try. Learn more about The Garage at: http://microsoft.com/garage.
Nouveautés de cette version
- NEW 2-point equirectangular stencil to help you draw straight lines connecting any two points on the sketching canvas. - NEW tabbed user interface. - NEW 360 sketching view to draw directly on the 360 view. - NEW stencils to help you draw lines on the equirectangular axes. - NEW light and dark high contrast themes - 3.0.55 Fixed eraser in 360 drawing mode on Windows - 3.0.58 Fixed issue where app's live tile doesn't get updated - 3.0.59 Fixed crash in pasting in 360 sketching view - 3.0.67 Fixed crash when opening sketch live tile - 3.0.67 sketch live tile is now updated
- Draw 360 Sketches with Windows Ink.
- Export to JPEG and .mp4 files at various resolutions with 360 metadata that websites like Facebook, YouTube, and Kuula recognize by providing immersive experiences.
- Export to a full website (HTML,CSS,JS,JPEG) to view the page on your computer or upload to the web.
- Cut, copy and paste Windows Ink to/from other apps and move ink around the sketch.
- Pick the background color of your choice and enable a textured background.
- Sketch in full-screen mode.
- Display the full sketch and the 360 view in separate windows or displays.
- Export to various image resolutions
- Create 360 videos with build animations and audio dubbing.
- Insert images in the sketch, change their position, size, and opacity, and optionally show them int the resulting image or video.
- Insert videos in the sketch with chroma key, changing their position, size, delay and opacity so that they are embedded as picture-in-picture when output as videos.
- View equirectangular JPEG images in 360.
- Separate ink into layers
- Undo/redo for inking
- NEW 360 sketching view
- New stencils to help you draw lines on the equirectangular axes.
- New light and dark high contrast themes
- Pin saved sketches to the start menu
Édité parMicrosoft Corporation
CopyrightCopyright (c) 2018-2020 Microsoft Corporation | Copyright (c) 2018 Michael S. Scherotter
Développé parMichael S. Scherotter
Date de sortie07/11/2018
Taille approximative93,26 Mo
Classification par âge3 ans et plus
Cette application peutAccéder à votre connexion Internet
Accéder à votre réseau domestique ou votre réseau de travail
Découvrir et lancer des applications sur d’autres appareils auxquels vous êtes connecté