Blender is the Free and Open Source 3D creation suite. It supports the entirety of the 3D pipeline—modeling, sculpting, rigging, 3D and 2D animation, simulation, rendering, compositing, motion tracking and video editing. Support Blender development on https://fund.blender.org.
Nouveautés de cette version
The first release of the 2.9 series is here! Building on the success of the 2.8 series, Blender 2.90 continues to polish the user experience, introducing improvements to EEVEE, Cycles, sculpt, VR, animation, modeling, UV editing and so much more. Blender integrates industry standard libraries such as Intel Embree, Intel OpenImageDenoise and NVidia Optix to provide a cutting-edge rendering experience Enjoy the full list of updates at https://www.blender.org/download/releases/2-90/ This release has been made possible thanks to the community of contributors and developers on blender.org for providing demos, submitting bug reports, and thanks to the over 4,700 individuals and companies who joined the Development Fund at https://fund.blender.org. The Blender Team Amsterdam, 31st August, 2020.
- Powerful unbiased render engine that offers stunning ultra-realistic rendering.
- An array of modeling tools make creating, transforming, sculpting and editing your models a breeze.
- Whether you need a crumbling building, rain, fire, smoke, fluid, cloth or full on destruction, Blender delivers great looking results.
- From camera & object motion tracking to masking and compositing. With Blender you can "fix it in post".
- From simple keyframing to high-end performance, Blender allows artists to turn their still characters into impressive animations.
- Full list of features on blender.org/features
Édité parBlender Foundation
Développé parBlender Foundation
Date de sortie01/11/2018
Taille approximative533,71 Mo
Classification par âge3 ans et plus
Cette application peutAccéder à tous vos fichiers, appareils périphériques, applications, programmes et Registre