Elmohafez app allows you to memorize the noble Qur’an according to the different qira’aat while using the Uthmani script. It also helps you memorize the Prophetic Sunnah and the mutoon (brief Islamic texts) in an easy way. All you have to do is choose the text, read it and listen to the recitation, and then record your voice as the text disappears. After the recording, the application shows the text along with your recorded voice for you to compare it and know how correct it is. You have the ability to follow your progress of memorization of the Qur’an or the books of hadeeth, and you can listen to your recording at any time. Currently, the app supports the recitation of the Qur’an according to 17 different rewayaat (narrations) and 15 different reciters as well as the coloured Quran. It has Bukhari, Muslim and different mutoon such as “Tuhfat Al-Atfal”, “Al-Jazareyya”, “Ash-Shatebeyya” and other books.
Novo u ovoj verziji
Gratitude to Allah, in this update, and for the first time in Quran apps, 2 major features have been added: First: The addition of several recitations with differences to Hafss An Assem recitation being coloured. Also the addition of the coloured Tajweed (pronunciation rules) scripture of the Quran. Second: The automatic highlighting of words upon playback of verses. This is in addition to the search, interpretations and a lot of bug fixes and enhancements. The addition of coloured recitation scriptures is just a starting point for the full 20 recitations to come. Please note that these coloured recitation scriptures are exclusively written for the Elmohafez app and are protected by copyrights. It is strictly prohibited to reuse these scriptures in other apps or websites, unless after the written consent of the app maintainers.
- Read the Qur’an according to the Uthmani script which is used in the mushaf that is printed at King Fahd Printing Complex.
- Listen to the recitation of Muhammad Minshawi, Abdul-Basit Abdus-Samad, Muhammad Ayyoub, Ibrahim Al-Akhdar, Abdullah Basfer, Ali Abdur-Rahman Al-Huthaifi and others.
- Control the speed of the recitation. This helps those who want to revise quickly.
- Choose any verse/hadeeth you want to memorize and repeat it several times.
- Follow your progress of memorization of a chapter or part of the Qur’an.
- Read the topical interpretation of the Qur’an (tafseer mawdoo’ey).
- Help your children memorize the Qur’an.
IzdavačInternational Waqf Foundation
ProizvodiInternational Waqf Foundation
Približna veličina157,59 MB
Prikladnost za određenu dobZa starije od 3 godine
KategorijaKnjige i reference > Reference
Aplikacija ima dozvolu za sljedećeKorištenje mikrofona
Pristup internetskoj vezi i funkcioniranje u ulozi poslužitelja.
Korištenje podataka pohranjenih na vanjskom uređaju za pohranu
Korištenje biblioteke slika
Pristup internetskoj vezi
InstalacijaDohvatite aplikaciju dok ste prijavljeni na Microsoftov račun i instalirajte je na najviše deset uređaja sa sustavom Windows 10.
Podržani jezikالعربية (المملكة العربية السعودية)
English (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)