3D Organon Anatomy - Skeleton, Bones, and Ligaments is a feature-rich interactive anatomical atlas of the skeletal system and connective tissues enhanced with quality anatomy descriptions and texts with frequently encountered clinical correlations. APPROPRIATE DEPTH OF LEARNING FOR ALL USERS Suitable for medical and allied health students and practitioners. Appropriate for patients and lay persons who want to learn more about the inner structure and function of their body. Convenient patient education in hospitals and private practices. Also, suitable for primary and secondary education students. Can be used to increase student engagement in the classroom. WHAT IS INCLUDED? This FREE app is part of the full version of the 3D Organon Anatomy available for sale by the Microsoft Store. This version features every bone of the skeletal system and connective tissues. In the full version you can learn human anatomy with over 4000 realistic anatomical models/structures. An all-in-one solution for learning clinical, topographic and systems-based anatomy. The 3D anatomy models can add important cognitive input for understanding the spatial relationship between anatomical structures and features leading to an increased retention of knowledge. Like us on Facebook!
- Visualize anatomy using the latest 3D technologies.
- Included structures: Skeletal system, Ligaments, Articular capsules, Bursae, Cartilages, and other connective tissues.
- Unique topographic and systems-based anatomy layouts. Presenting body systems or localized structures has never been easier.
- Easily switch body systems On and Off using the corresponding buttons.
- Agile Rotate, Pan, and Zoom in/out functions.
- Double tap to select and focus on a structure.
- Single- and Multi-select modes.
- Hide or Fade selected structures.
- Realistic X-ray mode (Fade others button).
- Live search tool.
- All featured text descriptions and clinical correlations are written by professors of anatomy and medical professionals.
- Amazing life-like high detail graphics for better user experience.
- Beautiful symmetry of designed organs and structures makes learning easy and pleasant.