The Arterial Blood Gas Analyzer (Free) is the mobile application that helps to interpret the result of arterial blood gas. Its function are comparing the result with normal range, showing Alveolar-arterial (A-a) gradient, calculating the compensatory degree, and explaining the interpreted results. Moreover, the application user can set the custom normal ranges, the cut-off values, and the compensation equation. Using with correct clinical knowledge and good patient-doctor decision making, the Arterial Blood Gas Analyzer (Free) can help to improve the efficiency and the precision of patient care and can enhance the way to the optimal patient care.
Novo u ovoj verziji
- Estimation of PaO2/SaO2/SpO2 with Saveringhaus' equation - Add Alveolar-arterial (A-a) gradient - Copy to clipboard - New side menu
- Analyzing the result of arterial blood gas
- Explaining the result and Calculating the compensatory degree
- Setting custom normal range of variables
- Many compensation equation