Encourage practice with Handwriting Practice for Windows 10. Use your Windows touch screen, with Pen or Stylus, to get amazing results and monitor progress. Handwriting Practice utilities your touch screen, along with speech services and iconography to engage children and adults no matter their writing level. Every practice is logged as history as positive reinforcement of progress. Complete with a free trial, try Handwriting Practice today.
Novo u ovoj verziji
V1.03.03 - 31 Jan 2020 - Lessons now show difference (green) between practiced and successful practice - Lessons now look at all practices for the day for success, not just the last one - Fixed crash after many lessons practiced - Saving Practice screen now shorter and matches lesson colour V1.03.02 - 28 Jan 2020 - Added eraser to Practices. - Added a "Next Lesson" to the practice canvas to easily progress through. - Better practice save process. - Misc bug fixe and interface tweeks. V1.03.00 - 17 Jan 2020 - Lots more icons/emoji's added! - Reliability improvements. - UI tweeks. - More colors available. - Pen color configurable (in settings). - Lessons list better fills screen. - Practices History view improvement. - Practices only save if they were attempted. - Clearer editing of Lessons. - Settings layout improved. V1.02.09 - 11 Sep 2019 - Logo and name changes V1.02.05 - 17 Aug 2018 - Improved Text Recognition. - Added Custom Font (Selectable with the original in Settings) - Re-added the speaker icon in the Practice window so you can hear the word again. - Added more example words in new installs.
- Fun, friendly interface for children or adults.
- Supports Pen and Finger writing.
- No advertising or up-sell in app.
- Practice with what ever words you want.
- History is kept of every practice, with simple flip through to see progress.
- OneDrive backup.
- Speach: Handwriting Practice will display and read out loud (if Speech enabled) the words you practice, building comprehension and association.
- Use together or independently.
- Emoji's to help engage and support independence.