The first Linux distribution optimized for Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL). Based on Debian. Built on work by Microsoft Research. From open-source software startup Whitewater Foundry. Leverage the power of the Linux terminal on Windows 10. Get started in open source programming with git. Manage remote servers with OpenSSH or Azure CLI. Automate tasks with Python, PowerShell, or Bash. Run a local LAMP stack for testing your interactive website. Build with the latest open source libraries and tools, including NodeJS and Ruby Gems. Run many basic graphical Linux apps, like GNOME Builder.* Easily deploy and interact with Docker. 予測非ラテン文字入力を設定します。 DISCLAIMER: Windows Insider versions are not production-ready and can contain incompatibilities or bugs that affect the performance of Pengwin. We support insider versions on a best-effort basis. WSL2 is a preview technology that Microsoft planned to release in May 2020. Not all Pengwin features are currently compatible with it and we are working on these to be ready for the launch date. *Requires a Windows-based X server, such as X410, VcXsrv, or Xming.
Novo u ovoj verziji
1.3: Complete refactoring of fish shell installation Patches to multiple scripts to improve fish compatibility, including Ruby and Node Improvements in handling of Node LTS installation Addition of Nim to programming environments Fix for Start Menu icon creation on WSL2 Changed default file umask to 0022 Enable cross-distro mounting on builds 18970 and higher Homebrew for Linux One-click LAMP stack Digital Ocean tools Keychain key manager from Funtoo LaTeX environment Install free X server VcXsrv Support for Docker Toolbox See pengwin.dev/blog for the latest features. 1.2: WLinux is now Pengwin Pengwin optimizations and pegwin-setup are being delivered via apt using our continuous integration/deployment system pengwin-setup is now modular and extensible wslutilities 2.1 Added OpenStack CLI tools, AWS CLI tools, and TerraForm Option to back up your home folder, useful for when resetting Pengwin Installing Windows 10-matching GUI themes now installs lxappearance to manage them Optimized inputrc configuration for WSL Improvements to zsh, fish, Ruby, and Docker integration Fixes for Explorer integration, Azure CLI, PowerShell, and Code 1.1.28: Preliminary ARM64 support. Rust language environment. Windows 10-style GTK/Qt themes. wlinux-setup debug mode. Several fixes and improvements, including to Explorer integration and Docker bridge. Last Debian build.
- Pengwin includes wslu, a set of useful open-source utilities for interacting between WSL and Windows 10.
- A custom pengwin-setup tool, accessible via $ pengwin-setup allows new Pengwin users to get started on Linux immediately.
- Support for many Linux graphical applications with no need to configure display or libGL in Pengwin. Requires a Windows-based X client, such as X410 or VcXsrv.
- Install 28,728 open source packages via the apt package management system from the expansive Debian repositories and any third-party Debian-compatible repositories from outside projects.
- A handful of unnecessary packages, such as systemd, have been removed from the base image to reduce image size and increase stability.
- New features are actively developed based on community input. You can earn paid grants improving WLinux.
- Linux apps execute at native speed. CPU-intensive tasks perform as fast or faster on WSL than Linux on bare metal with little to no overhead.
- Create Windows Start Menu items from Linux desktop apps or deploy a one-click LAMP stack.
IzdavačWhitewater Foundry, Ltd. Co.
Autorska pravaCopyright Whitewater Foundry, Ltd. Co.
ProizvodiWhitewater Foundry, Ltd. Co.
Približna veličina233,7 MB
Prikladnost za određenu dobZa starije od 3 godine
KategorijaAlati za razvojne inženjere
Aplikacija ima dozvolu za sljedećePristupa vašim datotekama, perifernim uređajima, aplikacijama, programima i registru
InstalacijaDohvatite aplikaciju dok ste prijavljeni na Microsoftov račun i instalirajte je na najviše deset uređaja sa sustavom Windows 10.
Ovaj je proizvod potrebno instalirati na interni tvrdi disk.
Podržani jezikEnglish (United States)
Dodatni uvjetiPravila o zaštiti privatnosti za Pengwin
Licencni uvjeti za Pengwin
Pengwin is open source, licensed under the MIT license, and contains other assets licensed under other licenses: https://github.com/WhitewaterFoundry/Pengwin/blob/master/LICENSE.md The complete source code and building instructions for Pengwin can be found at: https://github.com/WhitewaterFoundry/Pengwin/