GRouteLoader makes it easy to download and copy route/course files to your Garmin Edge or hiking/outdoor GPS device or watch. Just drag the links or files into the program and click "Copy". The files will be downloaded for you and copied to your plugged-in device. You can add your Ride With GPS (Ridewithgps) account information to download your personal (not private routes). The program also lets you view and manage the files on your device.
- Add routes/courses to your device by dragging links/files and clicking a button.
- Drag Ride With GPS (RWGPS) links to download routes/courses.
- Fewer steps than the standard method of downloading the files and using Windows Explorer to copy them.
- Manage course and activity files on your Garmin Edge or hiking GPS device or watch.
- Easily view course and activity files in Google Earth or GPXSee.