The new Tetris® Effect: Connected update introduces Cross-Platform Multiplayer. Players on different platforms can easily join Friend Match rooms with the new Room ID feature. Tetris Effect: Connected adds an all-new robust multiplayer expansion to the huge variety of addictive and innovative single-player modes that Tetris Effect is known for with all-new co-op and competitive online and local multiplayer modes! Tetris Effect: Connected is Tetris® like you've never seen it, or heard it, or felt it before—an incredibly addictive, unique, and breathtakingly gorgeous reinvention of one of the most popular puzzle games of all time, from the people who brought you the award-winning Rez Infinite and legendary puzzle game Lumines. Music, backgrounds, sounds, special effects—everything, down to the Tetris pieces themselves, pulse, dance, shimmer, and explode in perfect sync with how you're playing, making any of the game's 30+ stages and 10+ modes something you'll want to experience over and over again. A challenge for the mind and a feast for all the senses, Tetris Effect: Connected is the perfect excuse to play Tetris again... and again...and again, and again, and again and again and again and again and again and again and... Game leverages Smart Delivery allowing access to both the Xbox One title and the Xbox Series X|S title.
What's new in this version
New cross-platform update and spectator mode added. New multiplayer screenshots. Updated legal line.
- Spectator Mode is available in Friend Matches. A room can contain up to 8 total people, so depending on the mode, the max number of spectators would be 5 in Connected Mode to 6 in any of the 1v1 modes
- Classic Score Attack will have a new option to replicate European (PAL) version of the original Tetris. It has fewer framerates, faster horizontal movement, and higher gravity in late levels.
- The new option in Zone Battle will slow down the game. Slow Mode has longer entry delay and slower horizontal movement.
- All-new multiplayer modes like "Zone Battle," which shakes up traditional 1-on-1 Tetris gameplay via the time-stopping Zone mechanic made famous in Tetris Effect.
- A new "Connected" co-op mode, where up to three players can literally connect their Tetris playfields together and play as one.
- Over 30 different stages, each with its own music, sound effects, graphical style and background that all evolve and change as you play through them.
- Ranked and unranked play, matchmaking, and player progression for unlockable avatars.
- The entire Tetris® Effect single-player game is also included!
Ebiputara site naEnhance
CopyrightTetris ® & © 1985~2021 Tetris Holding. Tetris Effect produced and published by Enhance Experience, Inc. Developed by Resonair, Monstars Inc. and Stage Games. All Rights Reserved.
Developed byMonstars Inc., Resonair and Stage Games
Ogo AfọMakà afọ 3 wee gbagoò
This app canAccess all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry
Nwetaòhèrè na njikọ intaneeti gị
Cannot be installed on a Windows 10 device in S-mode
NkwakọnyeInstall on a Windows 10 PC plus have access when you’re connected to your Microsoft account. Administrator approval required for installation
Asụsụ akwadoroEnglish (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)