Microsoft Corporation India (Pvt) Ltd
Microsoft Corporation India (MCI) deals with the sales and marketing operations
for Microsoft's software products in India. MCI has offices in 9 cities in India
- Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai,
New Delhi and Pune - and looks at the sales and marketing for enterprise, small
and mid-market group and consumer segments. The key verticals are the public sector
and communications sector.
Following are the broad categories of software and solutions that MCI provides:
- Windows Client, including Microsoft® Windows 8 operating system, online services such as SkyDrive, Outlook.com, Internet Explorer among others as well as Microsoft hardware across keyboards, mice, headsets and webcams.
- Information Worker Portfolio, including Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Lync, Yammer, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft Visio®, Microsoft Project, and other related applications.
- Microsoft Cloud Services, including offerings across all service layers of the cloud – infrastructure, platform and applications, Office 365, Windows Azure and CRM Online to name just a few.
- Business Solutions, encompassing Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Dynamics CRM Online
- Server Platforms, including the Microsoft Windows Server System™ integrated server software, SQL Server, System Center, software developer tools, and MSDN®
- Windows Phone, with devices ranging in form factors from several device partners
- MSN, one of India’s leading online consumer destinations
- Bing, a decision engine that provides relevant search results
- Xbox, including the Xbox 360 gaming console, Kinect, Xbox Live, the stellar games portfolio as well as Kinect for Windows
- Microsoft Advertising, representing all of Microsoft’s digital advertising products, services and platforms