Watch as Wangui McKelvey and Nathalie D’Hers discuss how Windows 11 is helping Microsoft employees embrace the new hybrid workplace. McKelvey is the general manager of Microsoft 365 and D’Hers is the corporate vice president of the Microsoft Digital Employee Experience team.
“During the pandemic, we’ve seen just how important Windows 11 has become,” McKelvey says. “From remote onboarding to virtual meetings, emails, and casual coffee chats, Windows 11 has become the secure platform that’s foundational to our hybrid workplace strategy.”
At Microsoft, success in the hybrid workplace will grow out of strong alignment between digital experiences, physical spaces, and organizational culture.“
Employees are the backbone of any organization, so whether it’s day one or year 20, every employee needs the right experience to be successful in their role,” D’Hers says.
- Microsoft tries Windows 11 on for size and likes the fit
- Unpacking Microsoft’s speedy upgrade to Windows 11
- Windows 11 boosts employee engagement at Microsoft
- Employees are at the heart of Microsoft’s internal Windows 11 upgrade (this blog post)
- Five key learnings from Microsoft’s Windows 11 upgrade
Tags: Employee Experience, Windows 11