Start your 1-WEEK FREE TRIAL* and experience a simplified CAD workflow using professional 2D drafting and 3D design tools. Continue to enhance your visual communication expertise at an affordable subscription rate. ROBUST SET OF DESIGN TOOLS Conceptualize, plan, draft, layout, and edit with the assistance of the leading computer aided design software. With an expansive feature set, your 2D drawings will come together expertly. TRANSFORM FROM 2D TO 3D Easily transform 2D designs into three-dimensional graphics in just a few clicks. Feel confident you will achieve amazing results, deliver to specifications and to project parameters, every time. FILE COMPATIBILITY AND 3D PRINTING CorelCAD supports leading formats, including .PDF, .SVG, .EPS, .DWF, .STL, .SAT, .SHP, and .DWS. Elevate your work with a strong tool for text, graphics, and tactile outputs. 3D printing is also simple with .STL support for 3D printers or output connection. SEAMLESS EXPERIENCE With native support for the latest .DWG file format, designers can collaborate seamlessly. CAD software aligns with any working environment, leveraging incredible customization and automation support options for a rich experience. - - - SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS† Stay up-to-the-minute when you choose between a monthly subscription and an annual subscription option, that offers additional cost savings. With subscription, CorelCAD software is always up-to-date and will always be supported and updated for the latest platforms, devices and technologies. You can use the software, save and output your work as long as your subscription is active. Terms of Service: https://www.corel.com/tos * CorelCAD will automatically be in "free demo mode" allowing for the evaluation of drawing and editing tools. Output functionality (saving, exporting, and printing) is disabled when running CorelCAD in demo mode. To access the 1-week free trial period with full functionality, including output functionality (saving, exporting, and printing), sign up for a subscription. † Subscriptions are charged to your credit card through your Microsoft account. Subscription plans are automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions in your Account Settings after purchase.
Nýtt í þessari útgáfu
NEW! DATA EXTRACTION WIZARD | Lets you specify a set of objects or blocks and extract properties and attributes information. ENHANCED! HATCH TOOL OPTIONS | Reshape non-associative hatches using grip points and Hatch Background Color with Line Color and Background Color. ENHANCED! LASSO SELECTION | Select objects with specified entities within a closed freehand line and extend entities beyond the contour. NEW! PREDEFINED LAYER GROUP FILTERS | You can now find the Reference filter, Viewport Overrides as well as Reference Overrides. NEW! SAVE CURRENT WORKSPACE | Saves the current workspace configuration as a new workspace. NEW! DIMENSION LINE EXTENSION | Dimension properties now include the Dimension line extension option. NEW! RELOAD REFERENCES OPTION | Displays a balloon to indicate that an external reference drawing has changed and needs reloading. ENHANCED! CONSTRAINT FEATURES | SetConstraintNameFormat specifies how to display the information in the dimensional constraints. ENHANCED! 3D MODELING TOOLS | Make 3D modifications with OffsetEdges and ConvertEdges commands and rotate along sweep path. NEW! LAYERS IN PDF FILES | This lets you create layers in the PDF file reflecting the drawing layers. ENHANCED! CUSTOM BLOCKS | Enjoy new Custom Block enhancements like Save block as DWG, Test mode, and Alignment. ENHANCED TOOLS | ‘Field’, ‘Rotate’, ‘Copy’ and ‘Offset’ tools have all been updated for efficiency.
- LAYER PALETTE | Access layer controls easily without leaving the drawing UI. Merge one or multiple layers to a destination layer.
- ENHANCED PERFORMANCE | Enjoy an accelerated CAD experience on the latest operating systems with intuitive updates and features for each interface, like ribbon UI.
- DESIGN RESOURCES | Access and manage design components like blocks, styles, drawings, and images for a variety of CAD projects in industries like technology, engineering, or manufacturing.
- LAYER GROUP FILTERS | Group all the referenced layers from other drawings that are created automatically when attaching external references.
- DRAWING CONSTRAINT FEATURES | See how the new set constraint name format can specify how dimensional constraints are displayed, and geometric shapes conform to dimensional constraints.
- MULTILEADER AND DIMENSION TOOLS | Configure callouts and leader lines that auto-adjust. Create a new dimension style from a specified dimension, and use Smart Dimension tools for accuracy.
- CUSTOM BLOCK FEATURES | Save a Custom Block (symbol definition) as a separate drawing with New CBWBlockAs, or test Custom Block definitions without exiting the Block Editor.
- PATTERNS ALONG PATHS | Duplicate objects along a path in a variety of shapes, and create specified number of copies in a linear pattern with the enhanced Copy tool.
- OBJECT SNAPS AND GRIPS | Redistribute objects with Object Snaps, Grips, and Polar Guides. Contextual shortcut menus allow interactive editing of the geometry.
- 3D DESIGN AND EDITING TOOLS | Edit three dimensional designs using a wide list of tools, including Boolean, PushPull tools, and OffsetEdges.
- STL FILE IMPORT | Import stereolithography files (*.stl) to insert contained 3D objects. Further modification is now possible on ready-made 3D design imports.
- POLYSOLID 3D SOLID EDITING AND MODELING TOOLS | Use PolySolid to draw 3D solid objects in the shape of polygonal walls. Apply ChamferEdges to bevel 3D solid objects, with Face and Loop options.
- TRANSITION FROM 2D TO 3D | Create a 2D design in CorelCAD or import from CorelDRAW to shift to 3D. Extrude, revolve, or sweep 2D entities along a path to go from 2D drafting to 3D modeling.
- 3D MOUSE SUPPORT | Navigate in 3D with support for 3Dconnexion input devices.
- 3D PRINTING | Export 3D solid objects to .STL, a commonly-used format for 3D prints. Print 3D prototypes using .STL support for direct connection to 3D printers or output.
- DATA EXTRACTION WIZARD | Use the Data Extraction Wizard to specify and/or block object attributes, extract information.
- NATIVE .DWG FILE SUPPORT | Open, edit, and save files with the latest AutoCAD .DWG file format, 2018 .DWG—ensuring swift collaboration between colleagues and business partners.
- TABLE SUPPORT | Export tables as CSV for use in Microsoft Excel or database applications. Add formulas into cells and modify existing tables on screen.
- EASY FILE SHARING | Format support for .DWG, .PDF, .SVG, .EPS and .DWF, makes it easy to collaborate and share with colleagues and clients alike.
- ANNOTATION AND MARKUP | Add recorded messages, reminders, or instructions into drawings with VoiceNotes tool. Mark or mask portions of drawings to exempt from annotations.
Útgefið afCorel Corporation
HöfundarrétturCopyright © 2020 Corel Corporation.
Þróunaraðili erCorel Corporation
Áætluð stærð591,7 MB
AldursflokkunFyrir 3 ára og eldri
Þetta forrit geturFá aðgang að öllum skránum þínum, forritum og stýriskrá
Fá aðgang að tengingunni þinni við internetið
UppsetningSæktu þetta forrit eftir að hafa skráð þig inn á Microsoft-reikninginn þinn og settu það upp á allt að tíu Windows 10-tækjum.
Þessi vara þarf að vera sett upp á harða diskinum.