Play as Flux Dabes, a galactic delivery truck driver whose latest shipment gets interrupted by a megalomaniacal alien named "Hewgodooko" who tears her ship to pieces looking for useful tech. Crashlanded on Woanope, you must fight, tame, craft, quest, bossfight, and adventure your way to domination of all the things so that you and JuiceBox, your trusty sidekick/supervisor/robotic cargo palette, can send a message to the Bureau of Shipping and get those packages delivered!
- Expansive Crafting System: Unlock over 500 craftable items as you explore the world and learn its secrets!
- Self-managing, Infinite Inventory: your inventory is infinite, manages itself, and retrieves your tools when you need them, so you can focus on adventuring, questing, and building.
- RPG-Style Character Progression: As you grow in power, you can venture to new regions of the world, meet strange characters, discover new stories, and encounter new and interesting enemies.
- Skill-Based Combat: Learn the attacks of the enemies you encounter, and use your skill, agility, and wits to defeat them!
- Intuitive Base Building: Building a base in Crashlands is so simple it feels like fingerpainting. You can create beautiful, sprawling bases in minutes!
- Tameable Creatures: Every creature in Crashlands can become a trusty combat sidekick. Find an egg, incubate it, and hatch your very own adorable or hideous bundle of joy.
- Huge World... with Huge Problems: Four sentient races, three continents, an epic bid for the future of the planet, and you - trapped in the middle, trying to deliver your freakin' packages.
- Crossplatforminess: Don't want the fun to stop? Crashlands is also available on mobile - the exact same game, with your cloud-synced progress - so you never have to stop!