DSNWinbeam is a beam analysis program that easily and quickly solves determinate and indeterminate beams for the engineer, engineering technician, or engineering student. Formerly sold worldwide as Winbeam, DSNWinbeam has been updated to run on the latest versions of Windows and is completely free to use.
- Determinate and indeterminate beams. Single or multiple spans
- Easy to use interface with English or metric units.
- Seven support types: fixed, pin, roller, vertical springs, rotational springs, specified deflection, and specified rotation.
- Three load types: vertical point loads, point moments, and uniform loads.
- Results are calculated and displayed so fast that output is displayed automatically as the beam information is entered.
- Output includes reactions plus shear, moment, rotation, and deflection diagrams that are displayed automatically with min & max values.
- Output values at specific locations are available by rolling your mouse over the diagrams.
- Print and print preview for a detailed report.