This app is for use within an existing HP Classroom Manager program or can be trialed free for 30 days. HP Classroom Manager is leading the market in classroom management software for schools worldwide. Available for all platforms, HP Classroom Manager supports a teacher with a wealth of assessment, monitoring, collaboration, and control features to ensure they can leverage the very best outcomes from their IT hardware. Provided in addition to the Teacher desktop app for Windows, the Teacher Windows Store app is designed for installation on Windows tablets and touch-enabled devices. Simplicity and ease of use are at the heart of the Teacher app, and many of our core classroom features are provided within this new streamlined interface. Go to www.hp.com/go/hpclassroommanager to learn more and to download a free trial version of the Teacher desktop app and the Student PC components required to complete your HP Classroom Manager installation.
- Administer quizzes and tests
- Conduct on-the-fly Q&As or class surveys
- Use keyword tracking to ensure comprehension
- Record results and progress with Digital Journals
- Distribute and collect assignments digitally
- Form chat groups to discuss topics
- Share student work across all systems
- Monitor, restrict, and lock students devices
- Control websites and applications
- Chat with students 1:1 and send messages to multiple devices
- Transfer files directly to student devices
- Automatically share lesson objectives and details
- Request information and create a detailed register from the responses
- Remotely monitor website activity and application usage
- Establish security processes for active and inactive PCs
- Update and install software onto all network PCs simultaneously
- Implement firewalls, anti-virus software, and Windows updates seamlessly
- Perform application metering and have control of both desktop and Windows Store apps
- Display and send messages to one or all PC users in a matter of seconds
- Have teachers chat with technicians and request assistance via the "Get Support" button on the Teacher Console
Útgefið afHP Inc.
Höfundarréttur© Copyright 2016 HP Development Company, L.P.
Þróunaraðili erHP Inc.
Áætluð stærð14,77 MB
AldursflokkunFyrir 3 ára og eldri
FlokkurMenntun > Instructional tools
Þetta forrit geturFá aðgang að netinu þínu heima eða í vinnunni
Fá aðgang að tengingunni þinni við internetið og þjóna sem netþjónn.
UppsetningSæktu þetta forrit eftir að hafa skráð þig inn á Microsoft-reikninginn þinn og settu það upp á allt að tíu Windows 10-tækjum.
Tungumál stuttEnglish (United States)
العربية (المملكة العربية السعودية)
Čeština (Česká Republika)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
Norsk Bokmål (Norge)
ViðbótarskilmálarPersónuverndarstefna HP Classroom Manager Tutor
Leyfisskilmálar HP Classroom Manager Tutor
HP Classroom Manager includes a perpetual license of HP Classroom Manager Student Edition per device. Optional annual renewal available. HP Classroom Manager for Teachers is required for control and device locking from the teacher’s Windows® desktop console and is sold separately; no locking and control functionality originates from HP Classroom Manager for Student.