A basic caculator that allows you to calculate price reductions and tips with a single click. As a buyer, it works as a sale price calculator to see a final price after you factor in a discount—perhaps from that 20% price off coupon you have. You can compare the reduced price and the amount of money you save.> The Calculator calculates tip amounts for common percentages of the service cost. It also gives a total that includes the tip. Keyboard Shortcuts: - Number Pad or 0-9 for Number Entry - Equals (= or Enter) - Clear ("c") - Del or Backspace to delete - Divide (/) - Times (*) - Minus (-) - Plus (+) - Percent (F1) (for example, 50%20 means 20 percent of 50:) - Square Root (F2) - +/- (F3) - Decimal point (Period) - Copy (Ctrl-c) - Close Window (ESC or click in main Chrome tab)
- Compact and available when you need it from your browser's toolbar
- Remembers your previous calculation when re-opened
- Use the keyboard number pad for calculations
- Copy results from the display to the clipboard
- Takes your current calculation and rounds it to a price-friendly two decimal places. Displays the amount you would pay with the deduction and how much you save
- Calculates the amount you could tip based on the selected percentage.