Comix is a comic reader supporting CBZ, CBR, CB7, ZIP, RAR, and 7z formats. For everyone who have a small or large collection, a library mode allows you to browse your books by cover, just select the folder / folders where you store your collections. It supports unlimited subfolders and switch the view between Books and Folders (sub collections) A custom implementation of OneDrive and Dropbox api integration, allows to stream CBR, RAR, CBZ, ZIP files. 7z, cb7 will need to be downloaded. OneDrive and Dropbox folders can be added to the library for easy access, and have the same functionality as local. It includes access to read the over 10,000 books from the Digital Comic Museum, allowing you to enjoy all those gems from Golden era rescued by them and their supporters. The reader allows pages to be maximised, fit to screen, rotated, joined and browse in thumbnail mode. You can also share individual pages using the Share Charm. Full support for landscape and portrait mode, when in landscape you can read in double page mode. You can switch the reading, and gestures. Left to Right - Right to Left You can mark your books as read in your local library and filter them in your collections. Please see the features below for help on usage. Thanks to everyone for your comments, requests and support. Please continue sending your emails at email@example.com or in our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/comixwindows. In the unlikely event there is a bug please report them at the same email. NOTE: We cannot respond to reviews so please contact us directly for any request or issue.
Novità in questa versione
Upgrade new version of Live SDK Change Skydrive to OneDrive Add capability of deleting files from the Library
- Open and read any comic (*.cbz ,*.cbr, *.cb7, *.zip, *.rar, *.7z)
- Designed for Touch, Mouse and Keyboard mode
- Browse all pages in thumbnail mode
- Join, rotate, fit to screen or maximise pages
- Library mode to browse all books, integrated for both local, OneDrive and Dropbox
- Designed to support landscape, portrait and snapped view.
- Touch Mode: Pinch and Zoom and panning of pages
- Touch Mode:Double tap or Swipe on either right or left of the screen to move a page forward or backwards
- Mouse Mode: Press Ctrl and Mouse Wheel to Zoom, Right Click and drag to pan
- Mouse Mode: Double click or Swipe on either right or left of the scrren to move a page forward or backwards
- Keyboard Mode: Press Ctrl and + to Zoom in, Press Ctrl and - to Zoom out, or Ctrl Arrow Up and Ctrl Arrow Down
- Keyboard Mode: Press Space, Arrow Right to move to the Next Page, Press Backspace, Arrow Left to move to the Previous Page
- Keyboard Mode: Use arrow keys to Pan.
- Touch Mode: Douple tap at centre screen to switch between maximised or fit to screen
- Mouse Mode: Douple screen at centre screen to switch between maximised or fit to screen
- Keyboard Mode: Press M to maximise and F to view page full screen
- Mouse Mode: Scroll to move pages
- Mark Books as Read, and filter if needed
- Switch reading direction and gestures (Left to Right - Right To Left)
- Support for WebP images allows you to reduce the size of your book collection.
CopyrightCopyright © 2013 Juan Blanco
Data di uscita10/09/2012
Dimensioni approssimative1,79 MB
Fascia d'etàSupervisione dei genitori consigliata
CategoriaLibri e manuali > Lettore per e-book
Questa app puòUso della posizione
Accesso alla connessione Internet
InstallazioneOttieni questa app dopo avere eseguito l'accesso con il tuo account Microsoft e installala in un massimo di dieci dispositivi Windows 10.
Lingua supportataEnglish (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)