Drawboard PDF - Mark up and annotate any PDF with the ease of pen and paper. PRO toolset - Additional professional tools available as an in-app subscription. ABOUT DRAWBOARD PDF Drawboard PDF is renowned for smooth and natural pen inking, uniquely intuitive and easy user interface, pen and touch compatibility and an impressive array of markup and text review tools. And of course, all our annotations comply with global PDF specification standards. ABOUT PRO Drawboard PDF PRO is an optional in-app subscription that gives you access to an expanding set of professional tools within Drawboard PDF: - Document Builder: Merge, re-order and arrange PDF documents. - Calibrated Annotations: Calibrate your document to scale and add linear/area measurements. - Digital Protractor: Measure and rule ink at precise angles (compatible with Surface Dial). - Grids and Lines: Select from a range of grids and line templates to enhance your note taking and sketching. - Engineering Line Styles: Add or edit the style of line annotations to be dashed, dotted and more. --- Visit drawboard.com/licensing to inquire about Volume Enterprise Licensing. --- GIVE US FEEDBACK If Drawboard PDF and PRO make a real difference to your work, please support our continued development with great ratings! Thank you for your support in making Drawboard PDF the best app in the Microsoft Store. Drawboard PDF is the #1 Productivity App in the Microsoft Store, featured by Microsoft Surface. It's about working fast and saving our environment along the way. For a team-based PDF review platform for architecture and engineering, check out Bullclip, by Drawboard, at drawboard.com/bullclip
Novità in questa versione
NEW: Create a Polyline - one continuous line with multiple segments. NEW in PRO: Create a Polylength measurement - a Polyline with calibrated measurements on each segment and as a sum of all segments. Visit drawboard.com/pdf/support for up-to-date version notes. --- Note: This is a Windows 10 application, and Drawboard PDF no longer updates or supports Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 versions of the application.
- Drawboard PDF:
- Smooth and natural ink using a pen or active stylus - feels like real ink. Customize stroke, pressure-sensitivity and color settings.
- Toggle between using a stylus/pen and finger touch to perform annotations on any PDF
- Text review markup - freehand highlighter, text highlighter, underline, strikeout, squiggly on PDF
- Insert shapes - cloudy tool, rectangle, ellipse, line, arrow, polygon and polyline on PDF. Also insert images and camera photos onto PDFs.
- Insert signatures, notes, images and text.
- Create new blank PDF documents of different size, color, orientation and page count. Insert, rotate and delete PDF pages
- PDF bookmarks, print PDF, search PDF, markup history and share PDF
- Flatten PDF annotations
- Open, read, mark up and save multiple large and complex PDF documents at the same time
- Edit, write, annotate, ink, and draw on PDFs. Customize and edit annotation colors, widths, opacities etc on PDF.
- Various document layout and view modes, including night mode
- Pin PDFs to your start screen, and pin local folders within Drawboard PDF for quick access.
- Drawboard PDF PRO toolset:
- + Document Builder - Merge, re-order and arrange PDF documents
- + Calibrated Annotation - Calibrate your document to scale and add linear and area measurements
- + Protractor - Measure and rule ink at precise angles - compatible with Surface Dial
- + Grid and Line Templates & Overlays - Select from a range of grids and lines to enhance the precision of your markups
- + Engineering Line Styles - Create dotted and dashed lines on your PDFs
CopyrightCopyright © 2019, Drawboard Pty Ltd
Sviluppato daDrawboard Pty Ltd
Data di uscita29/04/2013
Dimensioni approssimative70,69 MB
Fascia d'etàContenuto rivolto a persone di almeno 3 anni
Questa app puòUso della webcam
Uso del microfono
Accesso alla connessione Internet
Accesso a reti domestiche o aziendali
InstallazioneOttieni questa app dopo avere eseguito l'accesso con il tuo account Microsoft e installala in un massimo di dieci dispositivi Windows 10.
Lingua supportataEnglish (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)