Play your songs and sound effects at the touch of a button. An audio player with large simplified buttons fro ease of use. Suitable for live events such as: sports events, theatre, classrooms, workout classes (aerobics, step, spinning, Zumba, etc.), dance classes, and parties. The problem: My softball team really liked how the Toronto Blue Jays players each have a theme song that played when they are up to bat. We wanted to do the same thing. Unfortunately, we found that using an MP3 player or iPhone for this purpose was very awkward. We would often start the wrong song or have a hard time seeing the song titles. It was also a chore to "train" teammates to be the "D.J." The solution: This app solves this problem. Each of the buttons is large and easy to see. You can pick the correct song each time, no matter how big your fingers are. Since the songs are named and organized in the filesystem, not the app, there is no data entry or creating of playlists required. The fades are very professional. WINDOWS STORE EXCLUSIVE
Novità in questa versione
Third release Bug fix: Under some conditions would still show ads after in-app purchase. We'd love to hear your suggestions and how you use the app. email@example.com
- Group your clips by simply putting them in folders in Windows Explorer.
- Each group can be assigned different colour simply by renaming the folder e.g. "Dance tracks.#ff0000"
- Add large-print abbreviations for each song/clip by renaming it e.g. "BN.boogie-nights.mp3"
- Song/clip buttons: Tap a song/clip to select it.
- Play button: Tap to start playback, or enable One-touch Play to start as soon as a song/clip is selected.
- Stop button: Tap to stop playback immediately.
- Fade button: Tap to smoothly fade out the song/clip. The duration and type of the fade can be changed in Settings.
- All features are present in this version. To remove ads or to use for commercial purposes, please use the in-app purchase.
- Supports MP3, WAV, AAC, WMA (full list at http://bit.ly/XnmrfO)
- NEW: The app now includes a tutorial video.
Pubblicato daRed Cell Innovation Inc.
CopyrightCopyright 2013 Red Cell Innovation Inc., All Rights Reserved.
Sviluppato daRed Cell Innovation Inc.
Data di uscita06/08/2013
Dimensioni approssimative68,45 MB
Fascia d'etàContenuto rivolto a persone di almeno 3 anni
Questa app puòAccesso alla connessione Internet
Uso di dati memorizzati in un dispositivo di archiviazione esterno
InstallazioneOttieni questa app dopo avere eseguito l'accesso con il tuo account Microsoft e installala in un massimo di dieci dispositivi Windows 10.
Lingua supportataEnglish (Canada)
English (United Kingdom)
Condizioni aggiuntiveInformativa sulla privacy di Live Event Sound & Music Panel
Condizioni della transazione
Condizioni di licenza di Live Event Sound & Music Panel
This app is free for personal use and use in educational institutions. Ads can be removed using the in-app purchase. If you intend to use this app for commercial purposes such as a gym class or theatre performance (for example) where there is a cost to attend or participate, either directly or through club or membership fees, you are required to upgrade the license using the in-app purchase.