Free and open-source application for setting GIFs, Videos and Webpages as your desktop wallpaper and screensaver! This is an open source project and community participation is welcome. To participate please visit https://github.com/rocksdanister/lively
Novità in questa versione
Windows 11 and High contrast mode support. Fixed an issue where wallpaper was not restored in some multimonitor system configurations. Online stream wallpaper metadata is fetched and auto filled during creation if supported. New system-wide color picker and wheel for customizing wallpaper. User experience and interface improvements. Added new Screensaver menu in settings. Updated translations of several languages.
- Wallpaper playback is paused (0% resource usage) when running games/work.
- Supports multiple displays of any aspect ratio and resolution.
- Hardware accelerated video playback powered by mpv player, set any video as wallpaper.
- Powered by Chromium Embedded Framework (CEF), set any website as wallpaper.
- Use Lively Audio API make wallpapers that react to system audio.
- Use Lively System API to make widgets that show system information.
- Supports online video streams and Shadertoy.com links.
- Fully opensource and free, no features behind paywall.
- Supports Dark and Light theme.
Data di uscita25/11/2020
Dimensioni approssimative473,51 MB
Fascia d'etàContenuto rivolto a persone di almeno 3 anni
Questa app puòAccedi a tutti i tuoi file, le periferiche, le app, i programmi e al registro
Accesso alla connessione Internet