Fast and fluid! Wow, terrific app! Well thought out and easy to use. Whether you are an MP or a seasoned vet, you need this app! Parliamentary Watch is the gateway for people to get detailed information about their elected members of Parliament of Ghana and to follow the day to day business of the august house. Keep an eye on the folks in Accra who are supposed to be working for us.
Novità in questa versione
This update introduces features that: allow users to participate in Opinion Polls allow users to react or express their moods after reading a news item Additionally MPs page has been redesigned with a refreshing theme There has been bug fixes and stability improvements
- Get the Standing Orders of Parliament at your fingertips
- Peruse Bills/CI/LI and EI before Parliament and post your views
- Submit articles for publication. Users read and comment on articles
- Post Questions to Parliament and get answers. Users can rate an answer as good or bad
- Read news from Parliament and comment on them
- Examine the Business agenda and publictions from Parliament and post your comments
- Know the leaders of Parliament of Ghana
- Get details about members and committees in parliament
Copyright© 2014 - 2015 QuinStacks Ltd. All rights reserved.
Data di uscita20/01/2014
Dimensioni approssimative3,25 MB
Fascia d'etàContenuto rivolto a persone di almeno 3 anni
CategoriaGoverno e politica
Questa app puòAccesso alla connessione Internet
InstallazioneOttieni questa app dopo avere eseguito l'accesso con il tuo account Microsoft e installala in un massimo di dieci dispositivi Windows 10.
Lingua supportataEnglish (United States)
Condizioni aggiuntiveInformativa sulla privacy di Parliamentary Watch
Condizioni della transazione
Condizioni di licenza di Parliamentary Watch
Permission to use this software without fee is hereby granted. The only "personal" information transmitted to QuinStacks is the display name you optionally provide for submitting articles and comments. We do not share the display name you submit with third parties. We also do not use such display name to identify you through any means bearing in mind that two or more users can have the same display name.