pcdMagic converts Kodak Photo CD images (.pcd images) into JPEG or TIFF files. All Photo CD resolutions are supported, with correct color handling and no blown highlights. pcdMagic is the only Windows 10 application that can correctly convert Photo CD images. pcdMagic features color profiles that are specific to model of scanner used, and the original film type used. pcdMagic can either use its own internal color profiles, or use the original Kodak color profiles as supplied along with Kodak's professional software.
- No blown highlights. Most Photo CD conversion software blows highlights. pcdMagic just doesn't.
- Converts any Photo CD file. pcdMagic handles all Photo CD files at maximum resolution, even 4096 × 6144 "64Base" Photo CD Pro files and rare "Class three compression" files.
- Specific color profiles by film type and scanner model - e.g., Kodachome scanned by a Kodak 4000 scanner vs. color negative on a Kodak 2000 series scanner
- Image sharpening that's specific to Photo CD images. pcdMagic has image sharpening that's specifically tuned for Photo CD images.
- Integrates with other other applications such as Lightroom and Aperture pcdMagic for Windows will work together with other applications to deliver a smooth, easy workflow.
- Easy batch mode conversions - just drag-and-drop files.
- Preserves image metadata - pcdMagic extracts and transfers original image metada, such as date and time, to converted images.
Pubblicato daMcGuffog and Company
CopyrightCopyright (c) A.D.McGuffog 2018
Sviluppato daAlexander McGuffog
Data di uscita24/05/2018
Dimensioni approssimative9,78 MB
Fascia d'etàContenuto rivolto a persone di almeno 3 anni
CategoriaFoto e video
Questa app puòAccedi a tutti i tuoi file, le periferiche, le app, i programmi e al registro
Accesso alla connessione Internet