Through the MBA Program, you can be a part of the next business strategy that will impact the future of global economy, gain international working experiences through rotations; build global networks and receive leadership mentorships. Expedite your business acumen for a faster meaningful contribution to your role and gain the support to drive your long-term career. Build a valuable skillset to distinguish yourself from your peers, and experience the vital culture that will influence the world. Our strength lies in our passion for technology, our dedication to our customers, and our shared values. Are you ready to start your Microsoft journey? If yes, then let’s talk!
- Currently a full-time MBA student who wants to
launch their career in Japan (expected to graduate from February 2018 ~ October 2019).
- Already gained 2 to 7 years of professional work
experience in any relevant industries. IT industry experience is not a pre-requisite!
- Fluency in both English and Japanese
- Choose 1 position and apply from the JD (links above), please make sure to attach a Resume/CV.
- Resume Screening
- Interviews (for candidates located overseas, we will conduct the interviews via Skype)
Deadline of applications will be on October 31st, 2018
(Microsoft Shinagawa Headquarters)