FalconX gives you control over the position of your taskbar icons. FalconX will give you an original Windows dock like feel. The icons will move to the center or user given position when an icon gets added or removed from the taskbar. You will be given the option to choose between a variety of different animations and change their speeds. The animations can be disabled if you don't like animations and want them to move in an instant. The center position can also be changed to bring your icons more to the left or right based on the center position. Currently all taskbar settings are supported including the vertical taskbar and multiple taskbars. You can also change the taskbar style to Transparent, Blur and Acrylic.
* Applied issue #147 Resolution bug * Cleanup code (removed unnecessary parts) * Restart and close FalconX normally instead of killing explorer.exe * Bug fixes for disconnecting and reconnecting monitors
- Automated Taskbar Centering
- 42 different Animations including "none"
- Change animation speed
- Change custom offset position based on center
- Center between startbutton, search, taskview etc... and left tray icons, clock etc...
- All taskbar settings supported
- Vertical taskbar supported
- Multiple monitors supported max (3)
- Change taskbar style to Transparent, Blur and Acrylic