HoloHuman by Pearson, powered by 3D4Medical, is an interactive 3D anatomy platform. Navigate through the human anatomy like never before in a collaborative learning environment. Currently, these apps are being sold to institutions. Once you have downloaded the app, buy a subscription from Pearson Immersive to get codes to access the app. You may seek either a trial license or purchase on behalf of your students. A trail licence will be for a limited period of two weeks. Each institution has different requirements and so pricing will be discussed once we understand your goals and context.
Female Pelvis added. Improvements to Networking.
- Explore and interact with human anatomy models
- Create activities for lesson plans
- Host learning sessions with multiple participants
- Turn on and off 12 different anatomical systems
- Select any structure to see information about that structure
- Hide or Fade a structure to create a virtual dissection
- Place the model in any position, standing, prone or supine
- Explore the anatomy by region or system
- Walk around the model for a full 360 degree view
- Dive into the model for an “inside” view
- Isolate a structure for further investigation