Token2Shell is a rock-solid SSH client with session tabs and resizable floating terminal windows. Along with XTerm/ANSI/VT100/VT102/VT52 terminal emulations and TELNET/TCP/Serial/Bluetooth connection types, Token2Shell supports comprehensive SSH2 authentication and cryptographic methods. Token2Shell also supports Windows 10 Mobile smartphones and ready to run flawlessly in Continuum mode. Please visit http://token2shell.com for more information. // USAGE TIPS & NOTES - Double-tap toggles the scroll-back mode on and off. Once it's activated, you can drag or swipe the terminal screen to view previous lines (scroll-back mode is automatically triggered by dragging or swiping in full window mode). - On-screen keyboard is activated when you tap the cursor in Mobile devices. - In Mobile devices, tapping a session tab and closing its popup menu without selecting any menu (ex. pressing the Back button) also activates the on-screen keyboard. - Some features are disabled or hidden for Windows 10 Mobile devices based on its available memory (ex. background option may not available on smartphones with less than 2GB of memory). // RECENT IMPROVEMENTS - "Clear Scrollback" is added under the "Terminal" menu. If you want to save some previous lines, you can scroll back (SHIFT+UP) first and then select the menu; the text line buffer is cleared up to the currently visible top line. - ALT+SHIFT+P now takes a snapshot of a terminal window with its title bar and frame border. If you just want the content area, press ALT+P. - Layout Freezer is added for saving and restoring the layout of opened terminal windows - New cipher "firstname.lastname@example.org" is added - TCP Direct connection method now supports TLS 1.2 encryption and can be used for directly connecting to HTTPS servers - More host key types are added: ecdsa-sha2-nistp256, ecdsa-sha2-nistp384, ecdsa-sha2-nistp521, ssh-ed25519 - More key exchange algorithms are added: email@example.com, ecdh-sha2-nistp256, ecdh-sha2-nistp384, ecdh-sha2-nistp521, diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha256 - Now supports Bluetooth/RFCOMM communication. This feature can be handy when you're developing or debugging a custom Bluetooth service for IoT devices. For an example of such usage with Windows IoT on Raspberry Pi 2, please visit http://token2shell.com/howto/bluetooth-iot-sample - Proprietary printing mode (ESC[2016i) for directly previewing and printing a PDF file now supported (http://token2shell.com/howto/local-print) - Keyboard shortcuts CTRL+SHIFT+C and CTRL+SHIFT+V are added for copy and paste respectively - CTRL+SHIFT+A keyboard shortcut is added for selecting all buffered terminal lines; Token2Shell first enables its 'Find' text mode and then selects all text.
- Context popup menus for selected text are now correctly positioned on HiDPI monitors - You can now select text even in Xterm mouse mode without using any special keyboard combo (no SHIFT key required) - Improved connection stability for serial devices - Token2Shell version 16+ requires Windows 10 October 2018 Update (Build 17763) // RECENT IMPROVEMENTS - PIV smart cards (ex. YubiKey 4/Neo) are now natively supported for the SSH public key user authentication. You can also copy OpenSSH public keys directly off a PIV smart card and conveniently set up your SSH. - You can now explicitly specify a command to run for SSH connections. This can be handy when you want to directly execute programs on your server without using any script. - Address Book now has a 'Private Key Wizard' for easily adding an SSH session file with the public key user authentication. You just need to enter your server address and drag-and-drop a private key! - Color schemes can now be imported from iTerm2 (*.itermcolors) and MacOS Terminal (*.terminal) - Sessions can now be kept alive by automatically sending a special SSH message or a string of characters (Idle Monitor) - Docker (https://www.docker.com/docker-windows) containers can now be created and managed from Token2Shell via newly added 'Docker Console' (http://token2shell.com/docker/) - Docker containers can now be directly connected from Token2Shell without installing any additional program (ex. OpenSSH server)
- Use Address Book to manage servers and customize their connection settings including Auto Login and Startup Macro
- Pin address book entries and folders to Start screen for quick access
- Use Command Macro to create simple send/wait type script files
- Automatically display graphic outputs from server software that supports Tektronix 4014 terminal commands for drawing lines and images such as "gnuplot"
- Supports X11 forwarding for SSH sessions
- Supports directly connecting to Docker containers without installing any additional program (ex. OpenSSH server)
- Supports serial communication over USB-to-Serial adapters, Bluetooth virtual serial ports and etc. (on-board serial ports commonly found in legacy computers are *NOT* supported)
- Supports Bluetooth/RFCOMM communication (Example with Windows IoT: http://token2shell.com/howto/bluetooth-iot-example)
- Upload or download files via SFTP/SCP hybrid custom engine that maximizes transfer speed
- Enter once in Line Sender and automatically send it to all sessions
- Includes Login Agent for temporarily caching credentials to minimize repeatedly entering passwords for the same SSH servers and private keys
- Supports Agent Forwarding for the public key user authentication in SSH connections
- Supports PIV smart cards (ex. YubiKey 4/Neo) for the SSH public key user authentication. You can also copy an OpenSSH public key directly off a PIV smart card and conveniently set up your SSH.
- Supports direct PDF file printing over SSH or TELNET (http://token2shell.com/howto/local-print)
- Supports local printing that can redirect remote text output to a local printer. You can also directly send the output to a network printer without opening a preview window.
- Supports ZModem (with resume always enabled) and XModem 1K/CRC/CHECKSUM
- Supports displaying all received data in hexadecimal format (Hex Mode)
- Seamlessly supports all the character code pages and input methods installed on your Windows including characters that require compositions such as Chinese/Japanese/Korean
- Supports Windows 10 Mobile and Continuum
著作権© 2018-2019 Choung Networks
カテゴリユーティリティ & ツール
ペアリング済みの Bluetooth デバイスと通信する