Dip, flip, and glide...Trace the Wright Brothers’ path on their quest for flight! See how they employed “delimiting” to continually improve their flying apparatus. Beat the troll at each door of this interactive escape castle to win your freedom. Accurately answering questions based on unit content will vaporize these pesky guards who block your path to the outside. Go with the flow as you follow the “flow chart” of the design process when constructing anything. The teachings here will help you in all future project construction--guaranteed! Ever make a paper airplane? Check out these different attempts and simple constructions as you learn how engineering practices can lead to the ultimate paper plane. Hold on to your hats and if you dare, accompany renowned teacher, Wendy Martin, as she takes a ride in a Ferris Wheel. Find out how the invention came to be in a competition contest for the mega-builders of the time. As always, VictoryVR curriculum is stimulating and fun! Better yet, it’s rooted in the Next Gen Science Standards so it is directly linked with science teachings in today’s classrooms.
- Take flight with the Wright Brothers as you find out how they achieved success with airplanes using bike parts.
- Escape the castle and blast past the trolls in this interactive game that tests your knowledge of engineering.
- Learn the sequence of successful design and improve any construction project you attempt.
- Ace airplane construction while learning the principles of flight and aerodynamics
- Escalate over one hundred feet in the air on the Ferris Wheel, while learning the engineering behind the famous design.
- All lessons are based on Next Gen Science Standards.
- All units are related to the engineering design process, specifically delimiting
- See all of our VictoryVR units spanning 48 units of science.