Snip & Paste, a new way to boost your productivity! Snipaste offers powerful yet easy-to-use snipping, pasting and image annotating functionalities. It is highly customizable to fit all your needs. For snipping, it can automatically detect UI elements and provides pixel-level control over the cursor position and the snipping area as well. You can even replay your snipping history! For pasting, it means to convert the content in your clipboard (image, text, color information, etc.) to a topmost floating image window. You may have never heard of such an operation, but it surely will improve your productivity once you get used to it! Although most of the functionalities can be done via mouse operations, there are still many useful features that require keyboard inputs. Please check out the "Key Bindings" from the built-in manual ('Tray menu' - 'Help'). Introduction to PRO features: https://docs.snipaste.com/pro Note: 1. Please search in the docs first if you come across any problems: https://docs.snipaste.com/ 2. Feel free to file an issue: https://github.com/Snipaste/feedback/issues
이 버전의 새로운 기능
Snipaste 2.1.4 * Support run as admin at startup! * Much smoother freehand drawing * For full changelog, please visit https://docs.snipaste.com/changelog ,or find it from the tray menu -> 'Help' -> 'Changelog'
- Auto detect UI elements
- Precise control on cusor position / snipping area
- Easy and convenient color picker
- Snipping history replay
- Convert images, plain text, HTML, color information, GIFs into floating windows
- The image windows support zooming, rotating, flipping, translucency setting, thumbnail mode, etc.
- Image annotation tools includes: rectangle, ellipse, line strip, arrow, pencil, mosaic, Gaussian blur, text and eraser
- Highly customizable
- Multi-sceen and HiDPI support
설치Microsoft 계정에 로그인한 상태에서 이 앱을 다운로드한 후 최대 10대의 Windows 10 디바이스에 설치할 수 있습니다.
지원되는 언어English (United States)
Tiếng Việt (Việt Nam)