Study acupuncture visually and interactively. Get a good feel for the flow of meridian pathways and their (anatomical) point locations. Includes a complete interactive 3D anatomy model (muscles, bones and organs), which can be interactively edited (hide, fade etc). Each acupuncture point, meridian (and anatomical model) contain full textual descriptions, which can be edited and saved. Contains extended searching options; search by acupuncture point name, by function or by indication. All acupuncture point groups are included, along with additional information about each point group. Display options allow to either show the anatomical model, only the skin, hide certain meridians etc. Usefull for acupuncture, acupressure, trigger points and reflexology students. This app is created as an interactive manual to learn in a more visual and intuitive way. Co-created and checked by TotalHealth(totalhealth.eu) an acupuncture institute located in the Netherlands. Errors cannot always be prevented, if you notice anything, please let us know.
- all primary meridians and acupuncture points
- complete interactive 3D anatomy model (muscles, bones and organs)
- rotate, zoom and pan freely around the models
- Each acupuncture point, meridian (and anatomical model) contain full textual descriptions
- Contains extended searching options
- All acupuncture point groups
- Display options
- search points by function, indication or name
연령별 등급3세 이상
이 앱에는 다음과 같은 기능에 대한 권한이 있습니다.인터넷 연결에 액세스
설치Microsoft 계정에 로그인한 상태에서 이 앱을 다운로드한 후 최대 10대의 Windows 10 디바이스에 설치할 수 있습니다.
이 제품은 내부 하드 드라이브에 설치해야 합니다.