| About this Course |
This course provides information on planning and managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Unified Messaging (UM) deployments. The course addresses such topics as new features, upgrading from Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 UM to Exchange Server 2010 UM, Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 integration, and tools and processes to support Unified Messaging planning, installation/setup, and implementation.
| Audience Profile |
This course is intended for customers who have a prior understanding of Exchange Server 2007 Unified Messaging features and functionality. The course is also targeted at early adopters of Exchange Server 2010 who need information on new features, deployment concerns, prerequisites, and best practices. This includes Consultants, Architects, and IT Professionals in the field who need detailed information on the tools and processes available to support Exchange Unified Messaging.
| At Course Completion |
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Make use of the new features available in Exchange Server 2010 Unified Messaging.
- Identify Unified Messaging deployment planning concerns, including prerequisites and deployment scenarios.
- Describe the considerations involved in deploying an Exchange Server 2010 Unified Messaging solution.
- Determine which deployment type best suits their organization’s requirements and understand its impact on deployment tasks and processes.
- Configure Exchange Server 2010 Unified Messaging components.
- Implement Exchange Server 2010 Unified Messaging features and policies.
- Use Exchange Server 2010 Unified Messaging tools.