| About this Course |
This one-day instructor-led course provides students with an overview of the features and functions of Windows Internet Explorer 8. The course can be adapted to provide a full day of instruction by extending the amount of time available for the exercises and adding supplemental review exercises.
| Audience Profile |
This course is intended for novice information workers who want to learn beginning-level Internet Explorer 8 skills.
| At Course Completion |
After completing this course, students will know how to connect to the Web, work with Web pages and sites, and manage Internet Explorer. Specifically, they will be able to:
- Connect to the Internet.
- Set up Internet Explorer 8.
- Display Web sites.
- Work with tabs and pages.
- Work with Web page content.
- Subscribe to Web feeds.
- Find, save, and return to Web sites.
- Send Web pages and links.
- Personalize Internet Explorer 8.
- Block pop-up windows.
- Configure Internet security zones.
- Restrict objectionable content.