| About this Course |
Elements of this syllabus are subject to change.
At the end of this three-day course, students who are new to Microsoft Exchange Server will learn how to configure and manage a messaging environment in accordance with technical requirements. Students will learn how to install Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 and manage routing, client access, and the backup and restore of databases. They will also learn how to manage addressing and recipient objects such as mailboxes, distribution groups, and contacts.
| Audience ProfileIT Professionals, IT generalists, and help desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2007 are the audience for this course. IT Professionals, IT generalists and help desk professionals should have at least 3 years experience working in the IT field—typically in the areas of network administration, help desk, or system administration. No experience with Exchange Server is necessary. |
| At Course Completion |
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe how Exchange Server 2007 and the Active Directory directory service work together.
- Install Exchange Server 2007.
- Configure Mailbox server roles.
- Manage recipient objects.
- Manage e-mail and address lists.
- Manage client access.
- Manage Messaging Transport.
- Manage availability, backup and recovery.
- Maintain the messaging system.