| About this Course |
This three-day instructor-ledcourse provides students with the knowledge and skills to work with a computer system. This course focuses on the key aspects of a computer system and provides IT motivation to the users. This course offers the students the skills to work with Web browsers, email, and the Internet. The students also acquire advanced knowledge and skills to work with MicrosoftWord 2010 and Microsoft Excel 2010. In addition, this courses introduces the students to Data management concepts including backup and Restore.
| Audience Profile |
This course is intended for users who have prior experience of handling a computer for day to day work such as word processing, Internet usage and email, or information management. The expectation for this audience is to learn MS office applications and leverage the knowledge to the organization’s custom applications. The users will also be introduced to the Data Management concepts including Backup and Restore. In essence, the audience may be leveraged as the organizational Admin resources.
| At Course Completion |
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Develop practical IT motivation.
- Develop working knowledge of using Web browser, email, and the Internet.
- Develop advanced working skills of using Word 2010.
- Develop advanced working skills of using Excel 2010.
- Develop skills for data management.
- Develop troubleshooting techniques for data management.