| About this Course |
This new Jump Start courseware comes from the early readiness content that was used for Live delivery directly from Microsoft. This 3-day course was taught to over 1400 students and received an NSAT of 164 from the post-event survey similar to the MTM format used for MOC courses. This is a demo-based course and does not include labs.
"Microsoft Office 365 for IT Professionals" is specially tailored for technologists looking for real-world proof of how cloud-based Office 365 enables organizations to solve more problems from more places. Microsoft Office 365 brings together cloud versions of our most trusted email communication and collaboration software -- Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Lync Online -- with the Office Professional Plus desktop suite.
| Audience Profile |
This course is designed for experienced IT Professionals, IT Decision Makers, Network Administrators, Microsoft customers and partners who need to determine how to best leverage the cloud.
| At Course Completion |
At the end of this course, students will:
- Understand Key components of Microsoft Office 365.
- Know the deployment models.
- Understand key elements of automation using PowerShell.
- Know how to use Directory Sync.
- Differentiate key functionality for Microsoft Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Lync Online.