| About this Course |
This one-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to productively utilize Office 365. The course focuses on day in the life scenarios for working in Outlook Web Access (OWA), accessing new features of Outlook 2010 utilizing Exchange 2010, Lync and SharePoint and Web Apps associated with SharePoint.
| Audience Profile |
This course is intended for information workers who have used Microsoft Office and basic navigation skills. This course is also intended to provide Technology-Influencing Business Decision Makers (TIBDM) in need of gaining an understanding of how Office 365 can increase employee productivity, share information easily and complete tasks faster.
| At Course Completion |
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Gain an understanding of how Office 365 can make them productive with Outlook, Lync and SharePoint integrated.
- Access and work with mail using Outlook Web Access (OWA).
- Work with new features available using Exchange 2010 with Outlook 2010.
- Contact a Co-Worker from within Outlook using Lync.
- Collaborate with people inside and outside the company using Lync.
- Collaborate with others through SharePoint.
- Work with a Team Site and view information within Outlook.
- Update a document using SharePoint Web Apps.