| About this Course |
This course discusses the scheduling process, scheduling engine, and scheduling service activities in detail since they are key entry points in the scheduling process. It also discusses how to use service scheduling in situations that have complex scheduling requirements.
| Audience Profile |
This course is designed for new partners and customers of Microsoft Dynamics CRM that want to learn about the available service scheduling features in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM product.
| At Course Completion |
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Identify key service scheduling concepts
- Compare service scheduling business scenarios
- Understand the service scheduling process flow
- Set up work schedules for users, facilities or equipment
- Close, cancel or reschedule a service activity
- Learn how service activity records synchronize with Microsoft Office Outlook
- Incorporate customer preferences when scheduling service activities