| About this Course |
The five day Project Management & Accounting in Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011 course explores project management from an accounting perspective. This course will show you how to configure and utilize the four core Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011 Project modules which includes Controller, Allocator, Time & Expense for Projects, and Flexible Billings.
| Audience Profile |
This course is intended for people who would like to learn features and procedures required to effectively use and implement Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011 Project Controller, Allocator, Time & Expense for Projects and Flexible Billings. This course is recommended for anyone who plans to implement, use, maintain, consult, or support these Microsoft Dynamics SL Project Management and Accounting modules.
| At Course Completion |
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create and maintain projects and tasks.
- Set up Project Controller.
- Identify how transactions flow through the Project Series applications.
- Analyze project profitability.
- Explain the Project Controller process flow.
- Produce detailed reports and inquiries in Project Controller.