| About this Course |
This two-day course, Administering Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, provides individuals with the necessary techniques to plan, develop, apply, and examine administrative tasks within Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
| Audience Profile |
This course is intended for novice and experienced system administrators, implementation consultants, system integrators, technical staff, or support professionals who plan to install and deploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 and understand the technical aspects and administrative functionality of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
| At Course Completion |
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the supporting technologies and configuration tasks required for a Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation.
Recognize the purpose of business units and describe how to manage them within the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Security Model.
Examine security roles and the purpose of sharing records.
Explain field level security in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and how users can create multiple forms for entities.
- Complete user authentication in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and provide an overview of the licensing requirements.
- Create and maintain user accounts and teams, and examine the architecture of auditing.
- Examine the role of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM E-mail Router in a Microsoft Dynamics CRM deployment.
- Use forward mailbox creation, and queue management and creation.
- Describe the configuration options in System Settings, and shows how to configure additional languages.
- Identify when the redeployment of Microsoft Dynamics CRM could be required.
- Manage system jobs and delete records, and describe the tasks in Microsoft SQL Server that will improve performance.