| About this Course |
The Microsoft Dynamics GP Fixed Assets course describes the processes required to enter, depreciate, and retire fixed assets. This course also demonstrates how to perform additional related functions such as changing asset information, mass changes, partial transfers and partial retirements.
| Audience Profile |
This course is intended for someone wanting to learn the basic features and to develop a working knowledge of the typical day-to-day procedures required to effectively use Fixed Assets. The class is targeted toward data entry clerks, administrators; accountants, CEOs, and consultants who need to understand the technical aspects of Fixed Assets in Microsoft Dynamics GP and gain foundational knowledge of the application’s functionality.
| At Course Completion |
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create asset records, asset books, asset classes, and asset book classes.
- Maintain asset records using transfers, changes, and retirements.
- Depreciate assets and post depreciation from Fixed Assets to General Ledger.
- Understand the possible integration points Fixed Assets has with other Microsoft Dynamics GP modules.
- Identify available utilities that are used to manage asset records.