| About this Course |
This two day Instructor Led Training (ILT) course provides students with the knowledge and skills to set up and use the Intercompany functionality in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
The topics covered in the course include basic setup of intercompany relations, basic and advanced workflows, and return orders in Intercompany. Additionally, it introduces the synchronization of batch and serial numbers, and the setup of security roles, amongst other intercompany specific areas of functionality.
| Audience Profile |
This course is intended for:
- IT- Professionals who have a moderate understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 supply chain.
- IT-Professionals who set up Intercompany processes between companies throughout the customer's supply chain.
- Customers who have a moderate knowledge of the supply chain in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and an excellent understanding of their own logistic processes which the customer might want to manage with the Intercompany functionality.
| At Course Completion |
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Introduce Intercompany master planning.
- Introduce Intercompany order processing.
- Introduce Intercompany billing and payments.
- Set up action policies between customers and vendors in multiple companies.
- Set up order agreements.
- Set up value mapping.
- Set up the basic Purchase Order Driven Intercompany process.
- Generate packing slips and product receipts.
- Generate invoices.
- Create a Sales Order Initiated Intercompany chain.
- Update the Intercompany purchase order.
- Create an Intercompany chain automatically.
- Set up and start picking.
- Use the Intercompany on-hand form to investigate on-hand inventory in other companies.
- Describe the flow of Intercompany information.
- Create Intercompany agreements.
- Update Intercompany agreements.
- Create an intercompany chain automatically with direct delivery.
- Setup and create automatic posting for intercompany direct deliveries.
- Update the Original sales order.
- Delete an Intercompany chain.
- Deactivate products for Intercompany chains.
- Synchronize information between Intercompany sales orders and Intercompany purchase orders.
- Use document handling in Intercompany chains.
- Create and process and Intercompany return order.
- Create and process return orders in a direct delivery scenario.
- Explain how to synchronize disposition codes.
- Explain how to synchronize RMA numbers.
- Create replacement orders.
- Set up and use manual serial and batch number synchronization in Intercompany chains.
- Set up and use automatic serial and batch number synchronization in Intercompany chains.
- Define Intercompany upstream sales roles.
- Define Intercompany upstream procurement views.
- Define Intercompany downstream direct delivery processing roles.