Microsoft 365 offers a complete, intelligent, secure solution that enables you to translate customer needs into modern workplace solutions that empower employees. Leverage the momentum behind modern workplace and Microsoft 365 to accelerate your business through three key opportunities:
- Leveraging new ways to upsell Microsoft 365 E5.
- Transforming the way your customers work with Microsoft Teams.
- Shifting customers to a modern desktop with Windows 10 and Office 365 ProPlus.
Identity and Threat Protection
The new Identity and Threat Protection offering1 brings together security value across Office 365, Windows 10, and Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) in a single offering. It includes the following best-of-breed advanced threat protection (ATP) services:
- Azure ATP
- Windows Defender ATP
- Office 365 ATP with Threat Intelligence
- Microsoft Cloud App Security
- Azure Active Directory Plan 2
This offering will be available for US$12 per user, per month.2
Microsoft 365 E5 security and compliance opportunities
The new Information Protection and Compliance offering1 combines Office 365 Advanced Compliance and Azure Information Protection. With this solution, chief compliance officers can:
- Perform ongoing risk assessments with a compliance score across Microsoft cloud services.
- Automatically classify and protect sensitive data.
- Efficiently respond to regulatory requests by using artificial intelligence (AI).
This offering will be available for US$10 per user, per month.2
Microsoft Teams is the single, secure hub for teamwork in Microsoft 365. This chat-based workspace brings together everything a team needs: meetings and messaging, calling services, and customers’ familiar Office and third-party apps. Teams is opening tremendous new opportunities for partners:
- Begin building your solution development practice by enrolling in Teamwork Solutions Accelerator.
- Deliver a Microsoft-funded Teamwork Assessment to help customers understand the benefits of deploying and adopting Microsoft Teams.
- Deliver a Microsoft-funded workshop to help customers understand how to upgrade from Skype for Business to Teams.
Modern desktop delivers the best computing experience, powered by Windows and Office—and loved by IT and users. It provides users the most productive tools, while protecting their data and information cloud-powered security, and enables IT teams to reduce costs through simplified management. You can play a critical role in helping customers transition to the modern desktop. Take advantage of the opportunity to earn US$24 per user, per month revenue through modern desktop services and solutions.