Microsoft 365 Business
An integrated solution that brings together the best-in-class productivity of Office 365 with advanced security and device management capabilities to help safeguard small and medium-sized businesses. Microsoft 365 Business positions you to grow with new services and customers, increase customer lifetime value, and differentiate your offerings.
Grow with new services
New opportunities to attract customers and increase revenue with security, GDPR, teamwork, and modern devices.
- Enable chat, shared files, and meetings with Microsoft Teams.
- Prevent malicious email attachments with Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection.
- Identify, monitor, and protect sensitive information with Data Loss Prevention.
Increase customer lifetime value with annuity services
Provide ongoing monitoring, remediation, adoption, and
- Manage end-to-end compliance processes with Compliance Manager.
- Enable BYOD scenarios, and protect email data with Azure Information Protection.
- Assess security readiness and remediate issues with Microsoft Secure Score.
Differentiate your offerings with unique solutions
Provide advisory services, and extend the Microsoft 365 platform to increase profitability and customer retention.
- Develop specialized offerings targeting industry-specific challenges.
- Create repeatable tools to simplify administration and front-end access.
- Develop value-added IP to address process automation.
Jumpstart your Microsoft 365 Business journey
Identify and build a compelling customer offer that combines cloud products, services, and hardware.
Microsoft 365 Partner Launchpad can help expand your Modern Workplace selling and marketing capabilities—applying a practical approach to preparing for and closing sales faster, with improved profitability.
Many Microsoft partners successfully sell Microsoft 365 Business as a comprehensive security solution for small businesses. TechQuarters takes their solution to the next level, building extensive training IP and promoting end-user security training as part of its broad managed services portfolio for the Microsoft Cloud. The approach works. Sales are up 43 percent this year; margins are, too.
In the first year WeSafe IT offered Microsoft 365 Business, recurring revenue from its managed services climbed 100 percent, driving overall revenue growth of 50 percent and margin growth of 45 percent. Much of that growth came from selling Microsoft 365 Business, packaged with IP and managed services that can help customers address the challenges of GDPR compliance. Bonus: WeSafe IT has experienced an increase in its average customer size fueled by Microsoft 365 Business, from fewer than 20 users per customer to between 50 and 300 users per customer.