Help your small and medium business (SMB) customers defend their organizations against advanced cyberthreats with a comprehensive security solution integrated with Microsoft 365. Grow your practice with Microsoft 365 Business Premium by offering security-based managed services that enable you to reduce operational cost and unlock new revenue streams.
Microsoft 365 SMB renaming
On April 21, 2020, Microsoft 365 Business will become Microsoft 365 Business Premium.
New name, same price – and the same great value.
Help customers get secure
One in four SMBs are targeted by cyberattacks. Upsell customers by helping them solve security concerns. Support one, integrated solution across productivity, security, and device management that enables customers to operate more efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Provide tangible examples to customers about their current security position, using Microsoft Graph with SecureScore.
- Solve customer needs by providing comprehensive solutions across security vectors.
- Increase efficiencies and reduce your operational cost by managing an integrated solution.
Unlock new deployment opportunities
Leverage the extensive Microsoft 365 Business technology stack to unlock project-based services.
- On-premises-to-cloud workloads
- Teams deployment and integration
- Security assessments, implementation
Differentiate through managed services
Deliver ongoing monitoring, remediation, adoption, and
- Provide remote monitoring and management of security threats for customers
- Manage end-to-end compliance processes with Compliance Manager.
- Enable bring-your-own-device (BYOD) scenarios and protect email data with Azure Information Protection.
- Modernize and manage policies with Azure Active Directory and Intune
Jumpstart your Microsoft 365 Business Premium journey
Build a compelling security offer for your customers. One that includes product, assessment, deployment, and managed services. All with Microsoft 365 Launchpad.
Then promote your offer by creating customizable marketing and sales materials to leave behind with your customers to help you close the deal.