Microsoft 365 Business Scholarship 2019 Program
A new, advanced Microsoft 365 training program for eligible partners who work with small and medium-sized business customers
The Microsoft 365 Business Scholarship 2019 Program rewards eligible partners with the opportunity to send one or more staff members to the Greek islands in May 2019 for advanced Microsoft 365 training.* Microsoft will pay for certain costs associated with the trip.
The training offers a platform to:
- Connect with Microsoft 365 Business team experts.
- Gain deep insights into the Microsoft 365 Business product strategy and roadmap.
- Network with peers, and share best practices in beautiful Greece.
- Only the first 100 partner employees to meet the program requirements will be eligible to attend the advanced training.
- For qualified attendees, Microsoft will cover hotel, flight, and food expenses.
- Partners who receive a prize are responsible for their visa processes and fees.
- Microsoft can terminate this program at any point in time and will inform partners in advance.
* See Complete Program Terms and Conditions for details
Next steps: get ready for Greece!
- Let us know if you’d like to participate in the Microsoft 365 Business Scholarship 2019 Program. Just sign up by 11:59 PM, Pacific Time, March 31, 2019.
- Please include information to support the eligibility criteria.
- By registering for and participating in the scholarship program, you agree to Microsoft’s Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement.
Microsoft 365 Business
By bringing all of the technology small business customers need at a single per-user/per-month price point, Microsoft 365 Business can help you compete more effectively. Sell more services. And protect customers from external threats and leaks. So, they’ll stay with your practice over the long term.