Office 365 Government GCC
Office 365 Government plans are designed for the unique needs of US government organizations. These plans provide all the features and capabilities of Office 365 services in a segmented cloud environment that helps organizations to meet US compliance and security standards. As a Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) partner, you can build on your current Microsoft investments by expanding your practice into the US government market.
Be productive anywhere
Provide users with the Office applications they know, optimized for their devices, so they can work their best wherever they are.
- Access to documents from anywhere
- Stay informed and connected with staff and citizens, in the office or on the road
Offer multiple options for team collaboration with online meetings and chat.
- Smarter teamwork, with a single hub for team chat, calls, meetings, shared notes, and files*
- Reduced response times to citizen services and faster assembly of government documents with timely collaboration
*Teams rollout began July 17, 2018 and will be available for all eligible customers by the end of August 2018
Safeguard your data
Know that your data is segregated from commercial data, it’s stored within the US, and access is restricted to screened Microsoft personnel.
- Increased protection against modern threats
- Enhanced security capabilities that help identify, monitor, and protect sensitive information with Office 365 Data Loss Prevention
"In the past, our field employees would have to drive to a nearby fire station to get on the city network if they wanted to access their documents or email messages. Today, with Office 365 and OneDrive for Business, they access the information they need on any device, anywhere.”
Big opportunity, trusted service
Gain access to new customers
Expand your Microsoft practice to include a new audience—government.
- Offer a high-demand solution to underserved government agencies.
- Leverage your Microsoft investments to build a licensing and services offering for government customers.
Win with the trusted cloud
Offer a Microsoft cloud-enabled security strategy, with the added security certifications and accreditations required for US government.
- Provide compliance leadership with US standards, including FedRAMP Moderate, CJIS, DISA SRG L2, and IRS 1075.
- Guarantee no-standing access to data, with data restricted to select Microsoft personnel, stored in US-based datacenters.
- Deliver a solution with built-in high availability and a 99.9% financially backed uptime SLA.
Increase practice profitability
Create customer loyalty and retention with a long-term solution designed around government needs.
- Provide consulting services, including IT security audits and compliance assessments, or managed services, like end-user support and security monitoring, to government customers who have already purchased Office 365 Government GCC.
- Become an integral part of your customers’ successes by providing long-term value with ongoing services and IP.
Ready to expand your practice by selling Office 365 Government? Enablement guidance in Partner Center can help you to get started selling. Take advantage of sales resources and product information to stay current.