The best computing experience for business, powered by Windows and Office, that’s loved by IT and users. So customer staff are empowered with the productivity tools they need to get the job done, while protecting them with cloud-powered security. And IT teams can take advantage of simplified management to reduce costs.
Everything users love about the PC experience, enhanced by their phones and the cloud
- Intelligent assistance to stay in the flow
- Easy-to-use data analytics
- Powerful content-creation tools
- Natural interaction through voice, touch, and ink interaction options
- Contextual collaboration and sharing
Proactively protect users and the organization with cloud-powered intelligent security
- Proactive issue detection
- Safeguarding of your company’s most important data
- Protection against advanced threats
- Simplified identity and access management
- Minimized data loss prevention input requirements
Transform IT and reduce costs with agile updates and simplified management
- Application compatibility you can trust
- Agile, lighter-weight updates
- Frictionless, out-of-the-box experience
- Comprehensive, cloud-based app delivery model
- Unified management system across all device needs
The modern desktop partner opportunity
As your customers move toward simplifying IT management, empowering employees with productivity-enhancing technologies, and protecting their ecosystems from security attacks, you can play a huge role in enabling them to make the shift to a modern desktop. And end of support for Windows 7 and Office 2010 coming in 2020 is driving customer urgency to make these changes soon.
Modern desktop solutions provide the products, tools, and investments to help you grow your business and improve your profitability, while you enable your customers’ success.
Resources to help you get started with developing offers and learning how to have productive customer conversations.
Additional technical training and resources:
- Level 100 Modern Desktop Deployment Presentation
- Level 200 Modern Desktop Deployment Presentation
- Microsoft 365 modern desktop lab kit
- How to deploy modern desktop e-book
- Modern desktop deployment data sheet
- Video Content: Sales and Technical Training
- Deploy and Update Windows 10
- Deployment and Management guide for Office 365 ProPlus
The Onboard and Adopt stage helps accelerate deployments to reach critical retention milestones. Engage with Microsoft FastTrack to help customers onboard and adopt Windows 10 and Office 365 ProPlus, and gain access to Desktop App Assure engineering support to mitigate compatibility concerns during deployment.
Desktop App Assure, the new service from Microsoft FastTrack, is designed to address issues with Windows 10 and Office 365 ProPlus application compatibility. Now available in preview in North America (English only), with global language support available 1 February 2019, the Desktop App Assure service will:
- Assist customers in remediating custom-developed line-of-business applications.
- Engage third-party software vendors to help remediate their Windows 10 applications and issue support statements for Windows-as-a-Service.
- Address issues found in Microsoft first-party products (including Office macros and add-ins).
Desktop App Assure is offered at no additional cost to Windows 10 Enterprise and Windows 10 Education customers and partners. Desktop App Assure resources: