The best computing experience for business, powered by Windows and Office, that’s loved by IT and end users. So customer staff are empowered with the productivity tools they need to get the job done, while protecting them with cloud-powered security. And IT teams can take advantage of simplified management to reduce costs.
Everything users love about the PC experience, enhanced by their phones and the cloud
- Intelligent assistance to stay in the flow
- Easy-to-use data analytics
- Powerful content-creation tools
- Natural interaction via voice, touch, and ink interaction options
- Contextual collaboration and sharing
Proactively protect users and the organization with cloud-powered intelligent security
- Proactive issue detection
- Safeguarding of your company’s most important data
- Protection against advanced threats
- Simplified identity and access management
- Minimized data loss prevention input requirements
Transform IT, and reduce costs with agile updates and simplified management
- Application compatibility you can trust
- Agile, lighter-weight updates
- Frictionless, out-of-the-box experience
- Comprehensive, cloud-based app delivery model
- Unified management system across all device needs
The convergence of changing customer, market, and technology dynamics is driving organizations to prioritize digital business transformation initiatives. As organizations move toward simplifying IT management, empowering employees with productivity-enhancing technologies, and protecting their ecosystem from security attacks, you’ll play a huge role in enabling these customers to make the shift to this modern world. Modern desktop solutions provide you with the products, tools, and investments to help grow your business and improve your profitability, while enabling customer success.
All of our managed services follow the stay current idea. We’ll keep you current—so we’ll keep you on the latest firewalls, we’ll keep you on the latest versions of Office and Windows, we’ll update your mobile device management solution, your phone systems—all that kind of stuff. If you have a managed service from us for CRM, we will guarantee that you will never be more than six months out of the latest version.
- Understand the upcoming end-of-services details for Windows and Office. Use modern desktop resources—including Sales and Technical video trainings— to further your technical and sales capabilities.
- Use the Modern Desktop Assessment to create customer intent for modern desktop deployments.
- Through Proof of Concept hands-on demos and associated funding, present modern desktop product value.
- Take advantage of the Modern Desktop Pilot and associated funding to deploy 500 seats and prove the value of the modern desktop.
- Use Microsoft FastTrack partner resources to drive customer adoption.