Microsoft Security Assessment
The Microsoft Security Assessment is a three-day engagement that enables you to prioritize your security recommendations and build an actionable Microsoft roadmap for your customers to move forward with Microsoft 365.
Use the modular approach of the Security Assessment to deliver Secure Score, Shadow IT, Windows Security, and Attack Simulator.
An end-to-end security solution
Microsoft provides a truly holistic approach to technology, enabling organizations to protect identities, data, applications, and devices across on-premises, cloud, and mobile platforms end-to-end. Microsoft 365 delivers on this promise—and empowers organizations to digitally transform—by unifying user productivity and enterprise security tools into a single suite that enables the modern workplace and helps enterprises secure corporate data and manage risk in today’s mobile-first, cloud-first world.
Customer targeting scenarios
The Security Assessment is designed to address:
- Microsoft 365 E5 upsell opportunities.
- Windows, Office 365, and Enterprise Mobility + Security E5 opportunities may qualify, but focus must be on facilitating full Microsoft 365 E5 opportunities.
Partner funding eligibility
If you meet the following requirements, you may be eligible for up to US$10,000 in funding per engagement.
- Recommended competencies: Windows & Devices, Cloud Productivity, Enterprise Mobility
Note: Start and end dates for all engagements must be within the current Microsoft fiscal year. End dates within 90 days of the end of the fiscal year are preferred.
Potential benefits to customers
- Receiving a Microsoft 365 security roadmap focused on their objectives and requirements.
- Prioritization of key feature implementation tailored to their IT and business context.