Microsoft 365 Teamwork Assessment
The Teamwork Assessment can help you create customer intent for purchasing and/or deploying Microsoft 365 Teamwork services. Designed as a three-day customer workshop, the assessment engages business and IT leaders to assess their needs and envision their desired teamwork future state. The assessment includes readiness, sales and marketing, and example offer materials.
Download assessment materials
The Teamwork Assessment facilitates and focuses business and IT decision-maker discussions on investments that can help improve employee productivity and deepen engagement. A by-product of the assessment: customers will use Microsoft Teams to validate business cases that drive business priorities.
- Secure collaboration
- Employee engagement
- Firstline empowerment
- Intelligent communications
- Change management
Customer targeting guidance
The Teamwork Assessment works best when you use it with customers who meet the following criteria:
- The customer is not yet in the cloud, or has undeployed Office 365 licenses.
- The customer is seeking new ways to engage their workforce.
- The customer has low usage of Skype for Business, SharePoint, and/or OneDrive.
Partner funding eligibility
You may be eligible for funding support to complete Teamwork Assessments with qualifying customers. Learn more about funding qualification requirements.
- Nominate customers based on partner and customer eligibility requirements.
- Microsoft confirms customer eligibility and approves the date that the engagement can begin.
- Complete the Teamwork Assessment with your customer.
- Submit the required proof of execution (POE) evidence documents to FastTrack Ready Program Support.
- When Microsoft receives and approves POE documents, payment is dispersed.
Nominate your customers