Microsoft 365 Teamwork Assessment
The Teamwork Assessment can help you create customer intent for purchasing and/or deploying Microsoft 365 Teamwork services. Designed as a three-day customer workshop, the assessment engages business and IT leaders to assess their needs and envision their desired teamwork future state. The assessment includes readiness, sales and marketing, and example offer materials.
Download assessment materials
The Teamwork Assessment facilitates and focuses business and IT decision-maker discussions on investments that can help improve employee productivity and deepen engagement. A by-product of the assessment: customers will use Microsoft Teams to validate business cases that drive business priorities.
- Secure collaboration
- Employee engagement
- Firstline empowerment
- Intelligent communications
- Change management
Teamwork Assessment criteria
- Customer must have intent to drive usage of Teams, SharePoint, or Yammer within FY19.
- Customer must have greater than a 1,000-user opportunity for either Office 365 license sales or active entitlements focused on driving Teams, SharePoint, or Yammer usage.
- Customer commits to completing assessment within four weeks of statement of work approval.
- All Teamwork Assessments must be completed by 15 June 2019.
Partner funding qualification
- FastTrack Ready-approved or ECIF-approved partners
- Possesses one of the following Active Gold or Silver competencies: Cloud Productivity, Communications, or Collaboration and Content