Microsoft Teams App Development Scholarship 2020 Program
A new, advanced Microsoft Teams training program for eligible partners who develop high-quality solutions that elevate the security and integration of the Teams experience.
The Microsoft Teams App Development Scholarship 2020 Program rewards eligible partners with the opportunity to send a maximum of two staff members to the Greek islands in May 2020 for advanced Microsoft Teams development training.* Microsoft will pay for certain costs associated with the trip.
In addition to an expenses-paid trip to Greece, this training offers a platform to:
- Connect with Microsoft Teams experts across different groups.
- Gain deep insights into the Microsoft Teams product strategy and roadmap.
- Network with peers and share best practices in beautiful Greece.
- Only the first 100 partners to meet the program requirements will be eligible to attend the advanced training, and can send a maximum of two employees at Microsoft’s sole discretion.
- For qualified attendees, Microsoft will cover hotel, flight, and food expenses.
- Partners who receive a prize are responsible for their visa processes and fees.
- Microsoft can terminate this program at any point in time and will inform partners in advance.
* See complete program terms and conditions for details
Next steps: get ready for Greece!
- Let us know if you’d like to participate in the Microsoft Teams App Development Scholarship 2020 Program. Just sign up by 11:59 PM, Pacific time, January 31, 2020.
- Join our Yammer channel for announcements and resources about the program.
- By registering for and participating in the scholarship program, you agree to Microsoft’s Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement.
Microsoft Teams Custom Solutions
Microsoft Teams is the hub for teamwork—changing how people collaborate in a big way. It also makes Teams the epicenter for partner services. Leverage a rich set of platform capabilities to extend Teams and deliver custom solutions that transform your and your customers’ businesses.