A simple text-to-speech reader with editing, proofing, colour changing and word prediction. From Claro Software, the developers of ClaroRead and ClaroPDF, ClaroSpeak supports reading and writing. ClaroSpeak uses text-to-speech (TTS) to read back PDF files, Word documents, or any of your own writing. This lets anyone access documents and books, no matter their level of reading, and proof back their own work to check for errors. ClaroSpeak supports UK and US English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Polish, Russian and Spanish. ClaroSpeak can support reading and writing by people of all abilities: it is easier to hear a mistake than read it. But it is of especial use in schools, colleges, universities and elsewhere in education for people with print impairments, such as dyslexia. The ability to change the font (typeface), font size, background colour and text colour can be help to people with Irlen Syndrome or with sight problems (visual impairment or blindness) by reducing or increasing the contrast.
Nyheter i denne versjonen
Voices can be obtained for free in Windows 10: Go to Settings, Region and Language, and click Add a Language. This will install the voice for you.
- Open Microsoft Word and Adobe PDF documents.
- Speak back text with highlighting so you can follow along.
- Proof your own written text with speech to hear any errors you have made.
- Use word prediction and spellcheck to help with writing.
- Paste in text from any web page or word processor to read back and proof.
- Change font size and typeface, and text and background colour, for reading comfort.
- Speak US and UK English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Polish, Russian and Spanish text.
- Hear the definition for any word you don't know with the built-in speaking dictionary.
Publisert avClaro Software
OpphavsrettClaro Software Ltd
Omtrentlig størrelse14,24 MB
InstallasjonFå denne appen når du er logget på Microsoft-kontoen, og installer den på opptil ti Windows 10-enheter.
TilgjengelighetProduktutvikleren mener dette produktet oppfyller kravene til tilgjengelighet, slik at det blir enklere å bruke for alle.
Språk som støttesEnglish (United Kingdom)
English (United States)