Affinity Designer is the fastest, smoothest, most precise vector graphic design software available. Built from the ground up over a five-year period, every feature, tool, panel and function has been developed with the needs of creative professionals at its core. With continuous innovation and development, the result is a ground-breaking application that will revolutionise how you work. Real-time performance • Panning and zooming is always live at 60fps • Live gradients, transforms, effects and adjustments • Optimised for documents of any complexity, zoom to over 1,000,000% for absolute precision • Live pixel, retina and wireframe view of vector artwork in and out of split screen mode • Seamless switching between tools and editing modes for frustration-free design Precise vector tools • Rock solid vector tools that work just the way you want them to • The best pen tool, node tool, curve editing and smart shape tools available • Pencil and brush stabilisation for drawing super-smooth curves freehand • Non-destructive Boolean operations • Live effects, blend modes and image adjustments • Incredibly smooth gradient and transparency controls Raster or vector, you decide • With a single click switch between vector and raster workspaces • Use the strengths of vector and raster behaviours for the best of both worlds • High quality raster tools for texturing, masking and finishing artwork. Create your own brushes too. • True creative freedom not found in other apps. Sophisticated typography • Flexible text handling including comprehensive support for OpenType • Artistic text and text frames • Full control over character and paragraph styles • Flow text along any drawn path Built for your workflow • Unlimited artboards • Saveable history with alternate futures • Customisable keyboard shortcuts • PSD, AI, PDF, EPS, SVG, JPG, TIFF and EXR file support • Advanced grids, snapping and alignment • Linked symbols and constraints Perfect colour and output • Professional CMYK, LAB, RGB and Grayscale colour models • Full 16-bit per channel editing • End-to-end ICC colour management • Slice export for exporting multiple elements in a single click • Live pixel preview to see exactly how your design will export
• Support for multi-page Affinity Publisher documents • Various stability and performance improvements • Massive performance increases with a re-written memory system for Windows • Pen and dial support for surface devices • HDR / EDR monitor support • Arrowheads! • Node tool now has transform mode for more freeform editing of nodes • Pen tool now has a rubber band mode giving an accurate preview of how your next curve will look • Node tool now allows for lasso selection of nodes • New sculpt mode added to pencil enabling the manipulation of existing curves in a more natural way • Alignment widgets have been added for much faster alignment operations • Whole new isometric panel - allowing you to create and edit directly in any isometric plane • All shape tools now allow you to save presets • Add multiple strokes and fills to a single shape with the new appearance panel • New point transform tool, allowing you to scale and rotate objects from any node • Many grid improvements, including a new cube grid and column guides • Many PSD import / export improvements • Layers Panel now includes options for transparent backgrounds, different thumbnail sizes and colour tagging. • Pixel persona now supports Sub Brushes, symmetry (up to 32-way) and on-the-fly nozzle rotation • Alternate futures for document history have been added.
- Panning and zooming is always live at 60fps
- Live gradients, transforms, effects and adjustments
- Optimized for documents of any complexity, zoom to over 1,000,000% for absolute precision
- Live pixel and retina view of vector artwork, wireframe view, split screen mode
- Seamless switching between tools and editing modes for frustration-free design
- Professional CMYK, LAB, RGB and Grayscale color models
- Full 16-bit per channel editing
- End-to-end ICC color management
- Advanced Lanczos 3 image resampling plus Bicubic, Bilinear and Nearest Neighbor methods
- Rock solid vector tools that work just the way you want them to
- Live effects, blend modes, image adjustments, and raster and vector masks for any part of your design
- Use the strengths of vector and raster behaviors for the best of both worlds
- The best pen tool, node tool, curve editing, geometry operations, and smart shape tools available
- Flexible text handling including comprehensive support for OpenType
- High quality raster tools for texturing, masking and finishing artwork. Create your own brushes too.
- Optimized workspaces give focus to design disciplines including web graphics, UI/UX, print, and concept art
UitgeverSerif Europe Ltd
Geschatte downloadgrootte885,96 MB
Leeftijdscategorie3 jaar en ouder
Met deze app kunt uToegang tot al uw bestanden, randapparatuur, apps, programma's en register
InstallatieDownload deze app terwijl u bent aangemeld bij uw Microsoft-account en installeer de app op maximaal tien Windows 10-apparaten.
Dit product moet worden geïnstalleerd op de interne vaste schijf.
Ondersteunde taalEnglish (United Kingdom)
English (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)